10.11.2007

Term 3 Speech Evaluation

Speech Evaluation

I have spent about a mid effort on speeches in the past but this year decided to try a bit harder and put in the extra effort and in the end it payed off, I did not get through but I believe I caught the attention of my audience. I used a stronger range of words aimed at getting the message across and sustaining it after the speech ended

Some mistakes were the lack of facial expression and range of voice volumes and expression in my voice. I think with my topic I could have involved some more humour to further catch the audiences attention.

In the future I will leave some more time because I was left with only one night and morning to practise and remember part of the speech.

Name: What you Learn from the Movies.
Score: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment